Monday, April 2, 2012


Nadya Suleman: I was paid $8,000 for topless shot

Nadya Suleman: I was paid $8,000 for topless shot

Famous mother of fourteen Nadya Suleman has told Anderson Cooper that she charged Britain’s “Closer” magazine just $8,0000 when they approached her recently to appear in the buff.
And you know what?

The 36-year-old single mom says she’s not all ashamed of her decision - besides, she needed the cash.
“You wanna know how much I got?" Suleman asked Cooper on an episode of his talk show, which aired Friday. "I got $8,000. I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I'm not ashamed," she said. "I'm not ashamed at all. I've never sacrificed my morals and values."
And lest you think the fit mommy is sporting not one stitch of clothing in her images, she confirmed: "I am covered,” perhaps referencing her nude-colored, barely-seen underwear. “I had to think about that,” she said. “I reflected on that quite a bit before choosing to do it. I discussed it with my children openly."
Her kids may not care about the risque photo shoot, but having a roof over their heads? Suleman says that’s another matter.
She told Cooper that she is "struggling" with mortgage payments and will have to move because of it. Still, giving her kids too much information about her financial problems is not something she’s willing to do.
"I don't feel it's appropriate to burden [the kids] with that kind of stress," she said. "I do my best to have life for them every day as happy as possible. We play, we enjoy the moments we have together and that's all that really matters.

No comments: