Thursday, April 19, 2012

Queen of shock Madonna stunned by Lourdes' smoking




WHAT’S TRENDING

Thursday, April 19, 9:08 pm


Madonna & Lourdes Leon (© Evan Agostini/AP; Splash News)


Queen of shock Madonna stunned by Lourdes' smoking

52 mins ago

Madonna has made a career of shocking the world, but she herself is shocked -- shocked! -- that her 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes, was recently caught smoking. "I don't approve of anyone smoking cigarettes, most of all my daughter," the "Like a Virgin" superstar and mother of four told NBC. The Material Girl says she's a tough mom, but perhaps not "as tough as I should be...I need to be maybe tougher." What of that ciggie she smokes in her new "Girl Gone Wild" video? "Yeah, I don't smoke," she said. "That's just an accessory....There's a difference." The Twitterverse smells hypocrisy. "hard 2 listen to a gyrating mama gone wild," sniffs @kenyanbyrd.


No comments: