Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Charlize Theron reveals a running gag from the 'Snow White' set


Charlize Theron reveals her 'Snow White' inside joke
Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron step out for the world premiere of "Snow White and the Huntsman" in London on May 14. 

Charlize Theron has no qualms about playing a mean queen in "Snow White and the Huntsman," but that doesn't mean she didn't have a little fun on set.
This past weekend, in a castle not unlike the one where her character Ravenna terrorizes characters played by Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth, Theron posted up for the film's junket — and revealed the inside joke she had with cast and crew.

"The first day I shot, at one point in the scene I started screaming ... there were people in the room and out of nowhere i just started screaming 'OUT!'" she told Celebuzz. "And that became the running joke, from Day One, everywhere and every scene, I would for some reason I would just go 'Out!' and people would come up to me be like, 'Out!'"
At home with her newly adopted son Jackson, Theron said she takes a softer tone. So if Snow White comes up for consideration as a bedtime story, you can bet the evil queen will be portrayed sympathetically.
"I'm going to have Kristen come over and pretend to be the bad guy just so my son loves me more. I'm going to manipulate this relationship with him right from the beginning," she said.
Check out more from Charlize in the video below, and watch the extended trailer for "Snow White and the Huntsman"here
 

No comments: