Saturday, May 26, 2012

CHERYL COLE IN SONG RANT AT ASHLEY




ABOVE: The fuming singer unleashed new tune Love Killer on the web yesterday


ANGRY Cheryl Cole has released a song about her bitter split with love rat ex Ashley, saying “you assassinated my dreams”.

The fuming singer unleashed new tune Love Killer on the web yesterday.

And fans instantly knew it was a public attack on the Chelsea ace for cheating on Cheryl.

On the pop track she claims that her ex was the “worst drug”.

She rants: “You gave me butterflies and then you shot ’em down straight out the sky.

“I’m in love with a love killer.”

She then goes on to tell the footballer he made her “heart take off” before “kicking it to the ground”.

She sings: “Assassinate my dreams, you’re nothing but cold.


“But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don’t.”

An insider said: “It’s clearly about Ashley.

“And it’s the first time we’ve really seen Cheryl’s full fury over what happened.

“He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels

No comments: