Friday, March 23, 2012

Tulisa confirms sex tape in YouTube address to fans

Tulisa confirms sex tape in YouTube address to fans   London: Tulisa Contostavlos has taken the brave step of admitting that she did star in a sex tape that has been circulating on the internet.

The 23-year-old singer said that she was “devastated” and “heartbroken” when the tape surfaced.

She also said that knowing it was circulating left her “in bits”.

The N’Dubz member names the man in the tape as Justin Edwards, aka the rapper Ultra, who she dated for two years.

The singer recorded a video statement to her fans and uploaded it on YouTube.

The five-minute recording gives her side of the entire sex tape story.

Looking straight at the camera, she bravely spoke of her horror at what has been circulating on-line.

She tells of her romantic circumstances at the time the sex tape was shot.

“The reason behind this video is to set the record straight on a certain tape that’s been circulating online that consists of footage of me and an ex-boyfriend having an intimate moment,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.

“I’ve never been the type, regardless of being in the public eye, to sit down and keep my mouth shut and be quiet about anything, especially when I have done nothing wrong whatsoever.

“I loved him deeply. We talked about kids, we talked about marriage, I respected him. I never expected a scenario like this. As you can imagine I’m devastated, heartbroken and have been in bits for the past few days,” she said.

Tulisa holds up a picture of herself and Ultra before she goes on to speak more about her estranged lover.

“When you share an intimate moment with someone that you love, care about and trust, you never imagine for one minute that that footage is shared with the rest of the UK. It’s a pretty tough time for me,” she added.

It was revealed earlier this week that Tulisa had taken legal action to stop the sex tape from circulating.

It was immediately removed from many video-sharing websites. One had offered it as a download for 3.90 pounds.

“I don’t feel I should be the one to take the heat or the stick for it.”

“I’m not going to sit here and be violated or taken advantage of by anyone. This is someone I loved, that I trusted and meant the world to me,” she said.

Tulisa ended the message by apologising to her fans.

“I do feel victimised but I apologise to anyone it has offended. And I know for a fact it will never happen again,” she said. 

No comments: